The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the Non-Technical & Popular Category Exam every year. Aspirants are well aware that the competition is high for Railway NTPC exam due to the increased number of applications received. Hence it is important to plan and strategize well in order to clear the exam at first attempt.
Candidates who applied for the NTPC exam this year are awaiting the final exam date and admit card for the same. Candidates can check the important RRB NTPC exam date in the given link.
To help the candidates preparing for NTPC examination, we have come up with 5 such practices that they have to follow daily in this extra time they have got in hand to outshine the competition of railway NTPC.
5 Must Follow Daily Practices For Railway NTPC Exam
As the examination has been delayed due to Coronavirus pandemic candidates have got extra time to practice and revise. Hence given below are daily routines that candidates must ensure to follow to crack NTPC CBT I.
- A concrete Study Schedule – Preparation without proper allocation of time to each section is killing of time. Candidates should have a proper study plan for revision dedicated to each subject or sections. The objective basically is to make practice and revision a daily task. The best resources to draft a concrete study schedule is the Exam pattern and syllabus of the examination. Having a proper study plan that suits daily routine and following it religiously can lead candidates a step ahead.
- Practicing Previous Year Questions Papers – At this stage when the examination is just after one to two months candidates should try to follow at least two Previous Year Question Papers on a daily basis. This is because there are many questions that are repeated from previous years exams and candidates will also get familiar with the variety in which questions on a single topic can be framed.
- Do not forget to take Mock Tests – Importance of mock tests cannot be ignored when you are talking about practice and revision. Candidates in order to enhance their speed and accuracy in the final examination must rigorously take mock tests. This will also enable candidates to work upon their weak sections and to get hold of time management skills.
- Daily Reading can be leading – It is important to upkeep yourself with daily news, happenings around the world in order to fetch good marks in the general awareness section of the exam. The importance of daily reading of newspapers, magazines, following year book, and being regular with the watching of important news channels must not be avoided. Following the newspapers and channels will not only be helpful for the general awareness section it will also do wonders to deal with the English language.
- Notes! Just can’t afford to avoid it – Now is the time when the notes jotted by you for so long while preparation for railway NTPC will be there by your side for a quick go through to the comprehensive syllabus. Cramming has never helped anybody. Daily go through the notebooks in which you jotted down all the important pointers, created mind maps to recollect the facts for revision. Remember, your notes must have shortcut tricks and formulas, important dates of the events, because going through them once will not help you need to memorize and retain well.
Since there is no sectional cut off or time limit, candidates just have to focus on increasing their scores however they can (of course by following legitimate means). Hence, till the time the final dates of the exam and admit card is announced, candidates must follow the above given routine daily to crack the railway NTPC examination. Candidates who are waiting for the RRB NTPC Admit Card can check the given link for latest updates regarding the same.