House without decor is empty walls. Especially one decorates home to create a cozy environment and choice of sofas demand more time to get selected. Because after resting on the bed, sofas are the cozy place in the house. But cleaning sofas fabric seems like a nightmare. Whenever something comes under usage, chances of stain increases. But now it’s no more worry thing and you can keep your cozy couches worth through following these little handy home hacks. Sofa cleaning is getting easier day by day because of advancements in technology. Get over the stain as soon as possible, delay attitude will let stain become stubborn. If you have taken stain for granted, it will get settle down and become harder for cleaning.
Before running towards home hacks cleaning, do follow the product manufacturing recommendations. Firstly, use a brush to remove dust particles and then vacuum thoroughly to clean the remaining ones. Baking soda is a trick, it helps in vanishing stains like a magic command. Try smaller parts of your affected area, so discoloration or fabric damage can be avoided. Use any towel or dry cloth piece to clean the left-over moisture. Cleanliness is a blessing if carry out with consistency. The feeling of satisfaction and pleasure when a visitor came by to your house without prior notice. The tidy sofas explain explicitly the lifestyle of a person. They are representing the good and clean nature of the owner of the house.
Maintenance tricks for sofas
The TV lounge is the most common-place in house for usage by all members of the house. They may be pets, toddlers, young or adults. Everybody likes to spend their spare time in front of an LED screen watching dramas, cartoons, news or movie. For that, the couches and sofas play the best role in providing comfort and ease. Hence, too much use of any house items makes it dirty and stained. Thus, their cleaning becomes obligatory. Just sharing some tips for supporting the sofas easily. These are:
- Try to cover your sofas with cloth sheets. It helps in keeping the sofa safe from deep stains. If stained, it is easy to wash cloth covers in the washing machine.
- Try not to eat in the lounge. If still feeling hungry, use serving trays to avoid any spills.
- Train your pet to pee/spotty in the specified area. It keeps your house clean.
- Try to go dusting twice a week. Use a soft brush or vacuum machine to absorb dust particles on the surface of the sofa.
- Use sanitizer spray on and off to keep you safe from devastating allergens and germs.
- Try to avail professional services once a year for deep cleaning of your sofas. The sofa steam cleaning is a safe technology used by the professionals.
- The refurbishment helps in ascending the life of the sofa.
Expert services in sofa
An office going person had not much time to keep up items of the house. He gets now or little time for cleaning. But don’t you hassle anymore, there are various types of cleaning companies working in the suburbs of Australia like sofa cleaning Melbourne. They are right now considered as best and leading all other. It is due to the dedication, quality work, and efficient management. They follow their rules of cleaning strictly which are as follows:
- The company workers arrive at your destination in less time.
- They start by checking out the untidy sofa.
- They note down and highlight the spots and untidy patches on your sofa.
- They investigate the fabric of the sofa preliminary. This is to avoid any damage.
- The vacuum cleaner is brought near to the surface of the sofa. It is to delete the layer of dust carriers.
- Afterward they step a level ahead to clear stains. The stream processing is applied. The steamer is turned on. The hot steam vapors start coming out which are then injected into the fabric of the sofa. This hot steam is best at removing the deadly, sturdy stains.
- Next comes the evaporation of water from wet sofa. The heavy dryers are used for water removal.
- The workers then spray a disinfecting solution on the fabric of the sofa to kill bacterial germs and other microbes.
- A freshener is also applied if necessary. It creates a pleasing ambiance in the lounge premises.
Homemade stain removers for sofa
The stains can be eliminated at home too. How to prepare those solutions are given under:
- A half cup of vinegar plus 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Add them. Now take 1 and a half cup of water, add it to. The solution is ready for application.
- You can also use dish-washing detergent plus lemon and water. It also evicts stains very fast.
- If you want to regain shine of fabric of the sofa, sprinkle baking soda and leave for 20 minutes. Clean it with a damp piece of cloth.
- Hydrogen peroxide is also the best tool in removing the yellowish color of the sofa. Add it with vinegar and water.