An Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA), is a two-year program and it is more focused on business executives with five years or more of managerial experience. An executive MBA distance learning is specially designed for those who are already working as managers in a company, entrepreneurs etc and want to earn money while they hold a degree.
Executive MBA is worthy as it provides a better salary to managers who are not holding an MBA degree before.
BENEFITS OF EXECUTIVE MBA IN DISTANCE MODE
1. Allows Students to continue working: EMBA is designed as students or employees do not have to give up their job or source of income for pursuing an MBA degree. Many students cannot afford to take the course of MBA and take student loans. This is a great advantage for everyone with the same situation.
2. Implication of learning: What students learn can directly imply that in their job and they can understand or relate things easier in their own life. This practical learning is a must for everyone.
3. Networking: Students get a chance to widen their network as they interact with more people or say students and it may help them in targeting more clients for the company they are working under. This may also help them in getting promotions or get noticed by their employers.
4. Leadership Potential: In EMBA, they interact one to one with students and observe their skills and guide them for leadership skill which helps them in their career acceleration
5. Exposure: Apart from the regular classes and lectures, EMBA programme offers exposure to various aspects of learning and adding value to the course. It can be either in the form of exposure to the industry through industry visits, practical application of theory and projects, international exposure in the form of an exchange programme or international projects or it can be through the rural immersion programme. The top B-schools offering full-time EMBA programme provide such opportunities to the students which is much beyond the classroom learning.
6. Company Sponsorship: Some bigger companies provide sponsorship to their working employees in form of compensation which makes it easier for students to arrange their fees for EMBA degree. In this way, it adds more value to the employee and the employee become more loyal to the company.
7. New Interests: EMBA candidates are fully knowledgeable and equipped to go out into the business world with a venture of their own and make it big. This experience also gives them a professional edge over young budding entrepreneurs with start-ups, as they might have a good idea, but zero knowledge about execution
8. Flexibility: For busy professionals who have families and many outside interests, online EMBA programs allow for flexible learning environments. This means professionals can continue their career paths while studying and preparing for a new one.
The benefits of distance executive MBA from IIM are immense. If you are looking for opportunities in distance education, the executive MBA is one of the best options. We have compiled a detailed list of benefits of this program for your ease. This program is truly beneficial for aspiring applicants and is recommended by many people. Go through the benefits and make a life-changing decision for yourself.